How Does Hypnosis Work?
Hypnosis is simply getting access to your subconscious mind. Your mind is more accepting and receptive to change when under hypnosis, meaning you’re more likely to see better results and a more significant transformation. Hypnosis is completely natural. If you’ve ever found yourself driving your car home from work on autopilot, or in a trance-like state when you’ve been watching TV, you’ve gone into a state of hypnosis.
What Happens To Your Mind In Hypnosis?
Far from leaving you out of control or sending you to sleep, discover the truth about what happens during hypnosis — and the remarkable results.
What Makes Hypnosis Effective?
For hypnosis to be effective, you have to want the change to happen. During hypnosis, the mind becomes excited and receptive to change. When in hypnosis, you are able to rewire changes into your mind and your mind is more able to easily accept them. Hypnosis can be a powerful tool when you want to unlock a transformation, overcome a block or address issues at the root cause.
How do I get the most out of my hypnosis audio course?
Download the Hypnosis Audio into your phone:
- You need to be able to use a device that is portable and that you can use in the bedroom. You may prefer your phone to your laptop.
- Put a reminder on your phone to play the audio daily, for the next 21 days.
Listening to the hypnosis track:
- Recommend listening at night.
- If you are not able to at night, try first thing in the morning.
- Equally, if this doesn’t suit you, you can play it on your commute to work or when it suits you. However, NEVER LISTEN TO HYPNOSIS AUDIOS WHILE DRIVING A VEHICLE.
- Keep your legs and arms uncrossed, as this is open body language. Having your legs and arms crossed is typically a less receptive pose.
- Sitting or lying on your back is encouraged. Listening on your side is fine, but you may find this uncomfortable. When you go into a relaxed state of hypnosis the body tends let go.
- Try to avoid interruptions so that you can get the best from your session. We would always recommend that before you begin any hypnosis that you are in an environment where you are least likely to be disturbed. It would be best to take the phone off the hook, place mobile phones on silent mode or listen with headphones.
- Whatever time you choose, make it part of your schedule and don’t miss it.
What benefits will I see?
- You will experience better, rejuvenating sleep.
- You can expect more insights, AHA’s, and guidance.
- You will notice feeling better during the day and begin to notice ‘feeling’ different.
Can I listen to more than one hypnosis audio at once?
It is better to work on one recording at a time to give your mind one thing to focus on. However, you can work on up to two recordings at a time but it is recommended that you focus on no more than that.
English isn't my first language, will these hypnosis courses still work for me?
If you have a good understanding of English, it shouldn't matter that it isn't your first language.
When you're in hypnosis, your conscious mind tends to translate what Marisa says into your first language. You will find the same beneficial effect on you whichever language you find yourself connecting with during the hypnosis.
You don't need to worry and you will likely drift into better hypnosis as a result now that you are aware of this; whichever language you're hearing.